DWG Trueview hidden commands
The Cadforum has published some tips regarding 'hidden commands' in DWG Trueview 2009. Using this, I created this list of all of the available commands. Some of the interesting ones that add a bit of capability to Trueview are...
- You can use RibbonClose and Menubar to remove the ribbon and restore the normal pull-down menus.
- You can use the Menu command to load any menu you want, even though it won't help all that much since commands not on this list will not work.
- The Xref/Image/ExternalReference command (they all do the same thing) opens the palette which is missing the right-click commands, but if you use the -XREF and -IMAGE commands, you can actually attach a drawing or image.
- The Dsettings command is available.
- The ClassicLayer command is available.
Here is the complete list.
3DCONFIG -3DCONFIG 3DORBIT 3DPAN 3DPANTRANSPARENT ABOUT AI_EMPTYPRINC ALLPLAY AREA BGPLOTRECEIVE BROWSER CAPTURETHUMBNAILS CLASSICLAYER CLOSE CLOSEALL COMMANDLINE COMMANDLINEHIDE DDPLOTSTAMP DIST DSETTINGS +DSETTINGS DWFCLIP DWGCONVERT DWGPROPS EPLOTEXT EXTERNALREFERENCES EXTERNALREFERENCESCLOSE GRID HELP HYPERLINKOPEN ID IMAGE -IMAGE LAYER LAYERCLOSE LAYFRZ LAYOFF LIST MASSPROP MENU MENUBAR MSPACE NAVSMOTION -NAVSMOTION NAVSMOTIONCLOSE NAVSWHEEL NAVVCUBE OPEN OPTIONS +OPTIONS PAGESETUP PAN -PAN PERSPECTIVE PLOT PLOTSTAMP -PLOTSTAMP PLOTTERMANAGER PREVIEW PROXYNOTICE PSPACE PUBLISH -PUBLISH +PUBLISH PUBLISHTOWEB QUIT QVDRAWING QVDRAWINGCLOSE REDRAW REDRAWALL REGEN REGENALL RIBBON RIBBONCLOSE SEQUENCEPLAY SETVAR SHADEMODE SNAP STEPSIZE STYLESMANAGER SYSWINDOWS TEXTSCR THUMBSIZE TOOLBAR -TOOLBAR VIEW -VIEW VIEWERPREFERENCES -VIEWERPREFERENCES VIEWGO VIEWPLAY VIEWPLOTDETAILS VSCURRENT XREF -XREF ZOOM