AutoCAD 2011 User Interface
Here is some more detail on the changes in the user interface for AutoCAD 2011.
- Below is a screenshot of the default UI as you open the program. Notice the dark scheme, and the grid of lines. (Click on the thumbnail image for a full sized version)
Some of the other new features pointed out on the full size image include:
- New Navigation Bar.
- The Viewcube displayed in 2D mode.
- New button/icon for Infer Constraints.
- New button/icon for 3D object snap.
- New button/icon for Show/Hide Transparency.
- New button/icon for Selection Cycling.
- The workspace selector drop down has moved again.
Below is the new Visual Styles panel (torn off from the main ribbon), showing the main drop down, and the five new visual styles.